2019 Winter Ornament Exchange
Lakeshore Creative Stitchery Guild/La guilde des travaux à l'aiguille du Lakeshore is hosting this year's Winter Ornament Exchange.
- No limit on the number of ornaments that you submit
- Put a label or tag on each ornament with your name and chapter (and email address if you wish)
- Enclose a stamped, self addressed envelope with your entries, either one for each ornament or one big enough and with enough postage if you want them all in the same envelope
- Ornaments do not have to be an original design, but please credit the designer by adding their name to the label or tag
- Ornaments must arrive in Kirkland, QC, by October 31, 2019
- Mail bookmarks to June Barry, 14 Shediac St, Kirkland, QC H9J 2J9
Board Challenge 2019-20
To enter this year's challenge, stitch a a piece of needlework that evokes seaside for you.
- need not be an original design
- any size, any technique, any ground fabric
- stitcher’s name attached to back, add the designer's name if applicable
- include a statement that explains how your needlework is inspired by the seaside theme (max. 250 words)
- $5 entry fee per piece
- entry form deadline: April 1, 2020
- identifying marks on the front of the entry will be covered for judging purposes
Use the Members' Exhibition Entry Form (check the "EAC Board Challenge" category box) that; will be available in Embroidery Canada and follow the submission guidelines for entries in the members' exhibition. The deadline for entry forms is May 3, 2020.
When you’re packing up your entry, make sure to include your $5 entry fee.
If you are delivering your entry in person, please be prepared with the $5 entry fee, change will not be available.
Your entry will be displayed at the Members’ Exhibition at Seminar 202i: Rhythm of the Needle in Halifax.